CANOE HIRE BOOKING PAGE
Welcome to our canoe hire booking page. Here you can get a quote, check availability and reserve your canoes.
We are now taking online bookings for 02/04/2022 – 02/10/2022.
Conditions of hire
IMPORTANT!! Please read before making a booking.
You will ensure that all participants are aware that they enter into this activity at their own risk. You are expected to take care and precautions whilst on the river and use your own judgement to minimize the risk to you from hazards on the river.
We will provide advice on issues of safety before you or members of your party start your trip. You will ensure that all participants in your booking comply with the following conditions of hire:
– Participants are NOT displaying any symptoms associated with COVID-19
– Participants under 18 will be supervised at all times, each canoe must have at least 1 adult (18+).
– Any participant 13 years of age or younger will be supervised by an adult on a ratio of 1:1.
– All participants will wear a fastened and correctly fitted buoyancy aid at all times.
– All participants can swim a distance of 25m in clothing, or to be accompanied 1 to 1 with a swimmer who can.
– No person under 4 years of age or under 15kgs will be carried.
– No person with a chest measurement greater than 54 inches and no person over 130kgs (20stone) will be carried.
– No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be carried. Alcohol will not be consumed in a canoe.
– All participants with any physical, medical, behavioural or mental condition or illness have informed us using our medical declaration form prior to the trip.
– All participants affected by sight or hearing impairment likely to affect safety have informed us using our medical declaration form prior to the trip.
– You accept that we may cancel or curtail your booking or exclude individuals in your party who fail to comply with the above conditions.
How to configure your CANOE
- Each Canadian Canoe can have either 2 or 3 people.
- There must be an adult (18+) in every canoe.
Combinations with children in 1 canoe
- 1 adult and 1 child.
- 2 adults and 1 child.
- 1 adult and 2 children (but one of the children must be 14 years or older).
- If you have a family of 2 adults and 2 children, you will need 2 canoes (with the option of being rafted together for safety).
CANOE HIRE booking form
- Fill in the first 5 drop down boxes to get a quote.
- Make sure you input a value into every field even if it is a zero.
- When selecting a date on the calendar, we typically operate self guided canoe hire between April to September.
- If you are unable to select a start time, this indicates that the trip selected is unavailable.
available trips for 2022
- Afternoon half day – Kerne bridge to Symonds Yat (12.30 – 3hrs).
- Three quarter day – Kerne bridge to Symonds Yat (11.30 – 4hrs).
- 1 day trip – Ross on Wye to Symonds Yat (09.00 – 6hrs).
- 2 day trip – Hoarwithy to Symonds Yat, stopping in Ross on Wye overnight (10.00 – 5hrs + 6hrs).