CANOE HIRE BOOKING PAGE
Welcome to our canoe hire booking page. Here you can get a quote, check availability and reserve your canoes.
We are currently CLOSED due to COVID restrictions, however we are still taking online bookings for 02/04/21 – 30/09/21.
How to configure your CANOE
- Each Canadian Canoe can have either 2 or 3 people.
- There must be an adult (18+) in every canoe.
- Prior to the 17th May each canoe must only have people from the same household/bubble.
Combinations with children in 1 canoe
- 1 adult and 1 child.
- 2 adults and 1 child.
- 1 adult and 2 children (but one of the children must be 14 years or older).
- If you have a family of 2 adults and 2 children, you will need 2 canoes (with the option of being rafted together for safety).
CANOE HIRE booking form
- Fill in the first 5 drop down boxes to get a quote.
- Make sure you input a value into every field even if it is a zero.
- When selecting a date on the calendar, we typically operate self guided canoe hire between April to September.
- If you are unable to select a start time, this indicates that the trip selected is unavailable.
- Prior to 17th May booking arrivals are currently limited to a maximum of 6 people.
- Bookings are limited to current government restrictions.
available trips for 2021
- Afternoon half day – Kerne bridge to Symonds Yat (12.00 or 13.00 – 3hrs).
- Three quarter day – Kerne bridge to Symonds Yat (11.00 – 4hrs).
- 1 day trip – Ross on Wye to Symonds Yat (09.00 – 6hrs).
- 2 day trip – Hoarwithy to Symonds Yat, stopping in Ross on Wye overnight (09.30 – 4hrs + 6hrs).